I’m Cass, Indianapolis Wedding Photographer. I’m thrilled that you are here! Hopefully we’ll get to know each other in person as we work together to document your love story, but until then, here’s a little bit about me.
A few things I love…
- Meeting new people and learning their stories.
- Motherhood. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Chai tea lattes and coffee.
- Cute office supplies. It’s an addiction.
- Reading. Fiction, memoirs, war novels.
- 1950s-style clothes. Especially if they have polka dots.
- Greek food.
When I can find a scrap of time for myself, I’m probably writing. It’s another passion of mine, and blogging has been a wonderful outlet for me to write about life and share our story. Hopefully someday, though, I’ll be a published author with books gracing bookstore shelves. (It’s a dream of mine.)